The CP1304X Series industrial position sensors have stainless steel housings that are resistant to harsh environmental conditions such as extreme high or low temperatures as well as corrosive environments.? Excellent reliability, linearity, and durability are other strong features of these industrial LVDTsTypical Applications
- Gas, steam and wind turbines
- Valves and actuators
- Steam stop valve position
- Stator vane actuator position
- Petroleum, gas and mining extraction
- Pipeline monitoring
- Off-shore platforms
- Mooring cables and extensometers
- Industrial production machines – machine press, printing and molding equipment, fabricated metals etc.
- Off-road vehicles – cranes, excavation, agriculture, forestry, construction etc.
- Rudders, throttle, steering and choke valves for marine system controls
- Infrastructure inspection and testing systems
- Manufacturing processes – steel, aluminum, paper, tires etc.
- Research and measuring labs – structure monitoring and test equipment
|? ?Excitation Voltage: ||? ?5Vrms |
|? ?Excitation Frequency: ||? ?2500 Hz |
|? ?Linearity?(%F.S.): ||? ?±0.25% F.S. |
|? ?Housing Material: ||? ?CL400 Stainless Steel |
|? ?Temperature Range: ||? ?-40°F to 250°F (-70°C to 120°C) |
|? ?Stroke Type: ||? ?Symmetric |
|? ?Output Type: ||? ?DELTA/PRIM (V/V) |
|? ?Gain (Sensitivity): ||? ?V/V/in |
|? ?Temperature Coefficient: ||? ?0.005% F.S. /?°F |