- Innovative Design
- 64x64 Matrix Display
- Programmable switching output
- Reinforced and temperature compensated linear output
- Excellent readability thanks to OLED technology
- Readability of the display in darkness and in sunlight
- Highest degree of freedom of the display, approximately 700 °
- Measurement of Vacuum up to 16 bar (gage and absolute)
- Media resistant ceramic-capacitive technology
Standard Pressure Ranges
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Dispesing and packaging machines
- Sanitary applications (water and wastewater treatment)
- Combustion air flows
- Oil and gas refineries
- Chemical Processing
- Fertilizer Manufacturing
- 0 - 0,25 up to 0 - 16 bar (gage),
- 0 - 1,6 up to 0 - 16 bar (absolute)
- -1 - 0 up to -1 - 0 bar (gage)
The PS1A pressure switch features innovative OLED display, which ensures excellent readability of the pressure display.
Based on the pressure sensor of the P1A family the PS1A pressure switch measures not only pressure ranges from vacuum up to 16 bar, but the setting can be changed individually using the switch. Its modularity and the extensive options allow for low pressure measurement to take the advantage of the ceramic-capacitive technology, also available in a wide array of industrial applications. In addition to the wide choice of standard configurations, the pressure switch can also be customized. Designed to withstand harsh environments, it features superior EMI protection,?outstanding shock and vibration performance, impressive longevity and lifetime performance and high quality. It?is tested to parameters that match or exceed those of competing products on the market.
The PS1A has a high degree of freedom – 700° - with respect to the display unit.
?To find out more about the PS1A, please contact us.